Information on Admission to K1 to K3 Classes in the 2019/2020 School Year
A.Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website from 22th September 2018(Saturday)(Download Application Form)
- Obtain from school in personDate: 22th September 2018(Saturday)Time: 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. (Monday to Friday) /9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.(Saturday)
B.Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
- Date: From 2rd October2018 to 31st October 2018
- Time: 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. (Monday to Friday) /9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.(Saturday)
- Return method: Submit the application form in person and send us the documents listed below:
- two recent photos of the applicant
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate (If the child was not born in Hong Kong, please also send us the Verification of Right of Abode in Hong Kong)
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes. Put a $2.00 postage stamp on each envelope. Also write your mailing address and applicant’s name on the front of the envelope.
- Application fee: HKD$40(to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
C.Application for the “2019/20 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission"
- Under the kindergarten education scheme (Scheme), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “2019/20 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “2019/20 RC”) to EDB from September to November 2018. The “2019/20 RC” will be open for applications in September 2018 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e ) in due course.
- Interview performance
- Parents agree with the kindergarten’s belief.
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due a priority consideration.
- The applicant with sibling(s) who has graduated from the kindergarten will be given a priority consideration.
- Living close to the kindergarten
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants.
- Interviews will be conducted on 10th November 2018 or 17th November 2018 and notification will be sent by post.
- Group or individual interviews will be arranged.
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
F.Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 to K3 admission results before 21 December 2018 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 10 to 12 January 2019 (“Centralised Registration Dates") by submitting the original of the"2019/20 RC" to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the"2019/20 RC" to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the"2019/20 RC" during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2019/20 half day place is HK$970, whole day place is HK$1,570. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the"2019/20 RC" but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the"2019/20 RC", the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
H.2019-2020 Tuition fee
- Tuition fees for the academic year 2019 to 2020 will be charged in 10 installments, and the amount of fees is subject to the approval of EDB.