Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2018/19 School Year
Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website (Download Application Form)
- Obtain from school in person
- Request by post
- Application fee：HK$30 (to be collected together with the application form)
- The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
Date：Begin from October 2017
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
- Return Period：Before November 2017
- Submit the application form in person / by post “together with the documents required (including identity document)”
Interview Arrangements and Announcement of Admission Results
- Interviews will be conducted on November.
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
- We will inform parents of the K1 admission results by post.
- Interview performance.
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes. (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
1. Successful applicants：
Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 11 to 13 January 2018 by submitting the original of the “2018 / 19 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee. (Half-day session HK$970 Whole-day session HK$1570)
Should parents decided to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2018 / 19 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2018 / 19 RC”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
2. Applicants on the waiting list：
Parents should complete the registration procedures for the child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2018 / 19 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
3. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2018 / 19 RC" during registration, the kindergarten may not able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
Application for the “2018/19 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- Education Bureau (EDB) will implement the Free Quality Kindergarten Education policy starting from the 2018/19 school year to replace the existing “Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme”. Under the new Scheme, EDB will use the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” as the document for registration in the 2018/19 school year.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “2018/19 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “2018/19 RC”) to EDB from September to November 2017. The “2018/19 RC” will be open for applications in September 2017 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (link to be inserted) in due course.