Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2022/23 School Year
A.Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website from 1st September 2021(Wednesday) (Download Application Form)
- Obtain from school in person
Date:1st September 2021(Wednesday)
Time: 9:30a.m. to 11:30a.m. and 2:00p.m. to 4:30p.m. (Monday to Friday)
9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.(Saturday)
B.Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
1. Date: 15th September 2021(Wednesday) to 30th October 2021(Saturday)
2.Time: 9:30a.m. to 11:30a.m. and 2:00p.m. to 4:30p.m. (Monday to Friday)
9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m.(Saturday)
3.Return method: Submit the application form in person and send us the documents listed below:
- Two recent photos of the applicant
- The original and a copy of the child’s birth certificate (If the child was not born in Hong Kong, please also send us the Verification of Right of Abode in Hong Kong)
- The original and a copy of the child’s immunization record.
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes. Put a $2.00 postage stamp on each envelope. Also write your mailing address and applicant’s name on the front of the envelope.
4.Application fee: HKD$40(to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
C.Application for the “2022/23 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission"
- Parents are required to submit an application for the"Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission" (hereafter referred to as “RC") to the EDB from September to November 2021. The “RC" will be open for applications in September 2021 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e ) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC" to applications who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post.
- If a student cannot obtain an “RC" as he/ she can received education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme 2, the EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass"(hereafter referred to as “AP") to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
- Interview performance
- Parents agree with the kindergarten’s belief.
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due a priority consideration.
- The applicant with sibling(s) who has graduated from the kindergarten will be given a priority consideration.
- Living close to the kindergarten
- The application families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes.(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applications fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants.
- Interviews will be conducted on 6th November 2021(Saturday) and notification will be sent by post.
- Group or individual interviews will be arranged.
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
- If you are unable to use Cantonese or English as your communication language, please inform the kindergarten at the time of registration.
F.Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the results before 30th November 2021 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6th to 8th January 2022 (“Centralised Registration Dates") by submitting the original of the"2022/23 RC" to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the"2022/23 RC" to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the"2022/23 RC" during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2022/23: half day place is HK$970, whole day place is HK$1,570. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the"2022/23 RC" but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the"2022/23 RC", the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
H.2022-2023 Tuition fee
Tuition fees for the academic year 2022 to 2023 is divided in 10 installments, and the amount of fees is subject to the approval of EDB.